Connect with us

Metro

[PHOTO]: 16-year-old cuts out intestines, kidney, penis of four-year-old boy

Published

on

boy2

A 16-year-old teenager, identified as Azeez Tajudeen, in the Ijaniki area of Lagos, yesterday, lured his 4-year-old neighbour, Ibrahim, to a primary school and killed him for a N50, 000 ransom.

The accused was said to have stabbed and strangled the victim. He also removed his intestines, kidney and cut off of his manhood.

According to Azeez, a man named Osho had approached him and asked him to get him fresh human parts and that he would be paid N50,000 in return.
“At first, I did not want to give in to what he told me but thoughts of it kept coming. When I woke up on Monday morning, I saw Ibrahim at the back of the house. I told him to accompany me to a primary school not too far from the house.”

“The name of the school,” he said, “is Anglican Primary School, Ijanikin.”

“He eventually followed me after much persuasion. I looked around and made sure no one was watching then I stabbed him with a knife from behind. He fell down and I strangled him with a rope,” the accused added.

“I used the knive to cut his stomach open, removing his intestine, kidney and I also cut off his manhood,” he stated.Azeez was apprehended and forced to carry the dead body.

boy1

He has however been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command and is currently in detention at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Yaba.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Patricia Amadin said:

“On arrival at the primary school, we found the lifeless body of the 4-year-old boy while the suspect was soaked in the deceased’s blood.”

“From close observation, it was discovered that some vital organs such as the kidney, penis and intestine had been removed from the deceased. All the organs were kept in a black nylon bag.”

“The suspect was arrested and taken to the station. The body of the deceased has been deposited at a government mortuary and Azeez was arrested following intelligence information. We are presently looking out for Osho,” she quipped.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Metro

Bauchi man, 27, allegedly k!lls 13-year-old pregnant girlfriend

Published

on

A 27-year-old man, Munkaila Ado, has been arrested for the alleged m*rder of one Safiya Danladi, a 13-year-old girl, in Pali community of Alkaleri local government area of Bauchi State.

Until her death, Safiya was carrying a four-month-old pregnancy for Munkaila, who was her boyfriend, Leadership reported.

Munkaila was hellbent on getting the pregnancy aborted afterwhich Safiya was secretly taken to Gombe State for abortion, it was reported.

Munkaila later opted to k!ll his lover after an unsuccessful arrangement to abort the four-month-old pregnancy in the neighbouring Gombe State.

However, a statement by the Bauchi State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Ahmed Mohammed Wakil, said: “The suspect (Munkaila) confessed that the missing girl was his girlfriend who was four-month pregnant to the knowledge of her mother but unknown to the father Alhaji Danladi Mohammed.”

The Police spokesperson added that Munkaila conspired with the mother of the 13-year-old girl and another accomplice by name Mu’azu and they “took the victim to Gombe to procure an abortion, thereafter on reaching Gombe the victim was led to one Hajiya Amina Abubakar ‘f’ 50-yr-old house in Jekada Fari behind Specialist Hospital Gombe where the victim was administered with some substances to cause the abortion.”

He said while returning home in Bauchi State, Munkaila and Muazu strangulated Safiya to death. They thereafter burnt the corpse and bury her in a shallow grave.

SP Wakil stated that the duo will be charged to court on two-count charge of criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide as well as violation of human right and dignity of the girl-child.

Continue Reading

Metro

Photos: Terrorists Release More Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Victims

Published

on

The terrorists who attacked the Abuja-Kaduna train passengers on March 28, 2022, have released another seven hostages, including a family of six and an older woman.

The Publisher of Kaduna-based Desert Herald and Media Consultant to Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, said the seven were released following the intervention of his principal.

 

Continue Reading

Metro

Nigerian Military arrests Owo Church attackers

Published

on

The Defence Headquarters said it has arrested the terrorists behind the attack on the St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State.

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Lucky Irabor, who made the disclosure during a parley with media executives at the Defence Headquarters, Abuja, said the criminals were arrested in collaboration with other security agencies.

Terrorists attacked the Catholic Church during a Sunday Mass and opened fire on the worshippers, resulting in the death of over 30 persons.

The incident happened on June 5.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2013 - 2020, 47vibez Media.