Ladies, there is nothing wrong with wanting a Baller. If that is your preference, who are we to tell you not to go after him? With our ” How to Snag A Baller” series, we are going to guide you in the right direction but you have to be open-minded. In order to snag a Baller’s attention, you can’t just come around with your every day get up. You have to take it up a notch but DO NOT over do it! It takes time to prepare to get ready for a night out on the scene but paying attention to detail is extremely important. While it may seem like some beauty tips are common sense, we all know someone (or have seen someone) that needed to spend a little more time at home before strutting her stuff on the scene.
So Ladies, grab a chair and lets go down the list of Beauty Tips the 2017 Edition….
1) Lets start with the hair…. ladies in this age, men are loving less weave and more of your own hair. Now, if you have to wear weave, please invest in some quality hair! Once you have invested in the right hair please ensure that you have someone that can style your hair to look more natural. Ballers will stop overlooking you!
2) Another important, yet forgotten beauty tip is picking the right fragrance. Remember these men are not just visually stimulated, they want you to smell as good as you look. Invest in some quality perfume ladies. Try Balenciaga Florabotanica, Chanel No.5 is a classic, Dolce & Gabanna One, YSL Black Opium, Bond No.9,and Prada Candy just to name a few.
3) Let’s talk about hair removal ladies….OK armpits, legs and bikini area should remain hair free!!!!! This is extremely important. There is nothing fly and sexy about furry armpits, porcupine legs suck, peach fuzz on the upper lip, and etc. Men do not want to see anything hanging out the sides and back of your thong. Spend a day before the party to get yourself waxed ladies, especially if razors leave your underarms, legs, and private regions with bumps.
I know some of you may think, ” These are Beauty Tips you are supposed to know already.” Well, you will be surprised at who thinks they can get away from not doing these things. We are not asking you to change who you are, but you should ALWAYS be on your “A” Game when it comes to snagging a baller. Everyone may want a baller but not everyone will do it what it takes to catch that baller’s eye.
4) While we are on the topic of ensuring you are waxed, make sure ladies that you are “Fresh.” If you have feminine odor issues, my first advice would be to go to the doctor and make sure everything is right! Once you check out everything and you are still having odor issues, then just grab Summer’s Eve. Wipes are a must to keep in the handbag ladies. You never know when you may luck up and leave the spot with a “Baller.”
5) Ok Ladies Make-Up! There are a couple of options for make-up. You can learn to beat your own face, get a professional MUA, or go to MAC. If you cannot do your own make-up, there are plenty that advertise via social media… Ballers don’t want a woman who may possibly scare the sh!t out of them once they awaken from the alcohol & sex induced coma!
6) The Gear….Now Ladies the first thing is know your size and make sure you are wearing it no matter how big or small. No baller wants a chick that is tugging at her too small ill fitting clothes. Muffins only look good on the breakfast table. You can wear a bodycon dress with heels, a midi skirt and bodysuit, or a casual chic look. Casual chic could be fitted denim that hug your curves, a nice top that fits just right, and a pair of pumps or heeled sandals.
7) Girls learn to walk in heels! If you cannot wear or walk in heels, where something that will not cause you to break your neck. Also, if your shoes hurt suck up the pain and smile! One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing women leave an event and walk outside barefoot. That is disgusting on so many levels. Invest in you a pair of small flats that you can slide in your clutch to change your shoes. Be smart ladies your baller would appreciate that.
What Beauty Tips would you add for 2017?