Fire guts Benue state university auditorium

5th January 2015
Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The auditorium of the College of Health Sciences at the Benue State University, Makurdi, was on Sunday, gutted by fire.

The Public Relations Officer of the institution, Tse Vanger, told our correspondent that the cause of the inferno had not been ascertained, adding that the fire might have been caused by electrical fault.

It was learnt that spirited efforts of sympathisers and students prevented the fire from razing the collage building.

An eyewitness, who craved anonymity, alleged that the fire was caused by what he described as the “I don’t care attitude of management,” which would have been averted “if the simple right things are put in place.”

The university recorded two fire incidents in 2014.

Loading...
Loading...

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: