Car S3x Lead To Couple Dying Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

13th November 2016
Spread the love
  •  
  • 35
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    35
    Shares

Loading...

img_8911

Car S3x has its advantages. When done correctly, it’s a quick and spontaneous way to add a little spice into your bland S3x life. When done incorrectly, it’s a pretty embarrassing way to die.

A Russian couple decided to partake in car S3x while their car was parked in the garage of the man’s parents. However, they made a deadly mistake when they decided to turn on the ignition in an attempt to keep warm.

Loading...

18-year-old Artem S. and 20-year-old Anna D. claimed they were going out for a walk. Instead they ducked off into Artem’s old Skoda Felicia, parked in the garage, to get frisky. As temperatures dipped below freezing, they turned the car on to keep warm. The two were later found Nak3d and locked in each other’s arms after dying of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The couple had only been dating a few short months. Artem, who hadn’t even introduced Anna to his friends yet, has just graduated from catering college and wanted to open an auto body shop.

Loading...

Spread the love
  •  
  • 35
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    35
    Shares

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: